- 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour .
- 1/2 cup of ragi flower I used @fructus_terra brand
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda .
- 1/2 tbsp sugar or jaggery .
- 1/4 tsp salt .
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder .
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg powder .
- 1 tbsp of flaxseed powder mix with 2.5 tbsp of water ( flax egg ) or replace with 1 egg or substitute with 1 mashed banana .
wet ingredients :
- 1/2 cup boiled mashed sweet potato .
- 1 cup of milk (almond milk for #vegan pancake) .
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract .
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil melted
Soft all dry ingredients, prepare flax egg if using ( mix flax powder in water and set it aside for 5 mts it turns out to be gooey ).
In a wide bowl mix all wet ingredients along with flax egg and whisk well , now add the dry ingredients combine them well using spatula ( don’t over mix ).. pour in the greased buttered tawa ( use coconut oil or vegan butter for #veganpancakes ). Cook them well. Super moist yummy healthy pancake is ready
Recipe submitted by