- 1 ripe Banana
- 1 egg ( can be replaced with chia or flaxseed egg)
- 10 dates soaked in warm water
- 2 tbsp raisins
- 5 Presoaked almonds (optional)
- 5 Presoaked walnuts (optional)
- 1/2 cup sprouted Ragi flour
- 2 tbsp Cacao powder ( can use chocolate powder or cocoa powder as well)
- Topping of choice
- Chia seeds ( optional)
- 1/2 tbsp baking powder
- Blend together the banana,egg,raisins, dates until smooth.
- In the mix, gently fold the Ragi flour, cacao powder and baking powder. Do not overmix.
- Pour in muffin moulds. Add your favorite toppings
- Bake at 350F for 25 minutes or until done.
- Cool down completely before storing in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
Recipe submitted by